Federal Medical Centre Residency Training Programme 2021 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor for Residency Training
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Medical Doctors for Residency Training in the following Specialties:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharged or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must pass the primary exam.
COMMES 3 and all allowances applicable in existing policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
5th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make payment of #20,000 to the Hospitals TSA Account; after which, they should:
Click Here to Fill Online Application
To make payment, follow the procedures below:
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Then Click on FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- In the required box with the question: “WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY”, type: FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE ABUJA
- Under name of service/purpose, click ‘Residency Training Application Form’ on the drop-down menu.
- Under Amount to Pay N: type 20,000 (ie TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA).
- Supply the other required information and proceed to make a payment or retrieve your RRR and pay online or at any bank.
- Submit evidence of payment to the hospital along with your application form
- Upload evidence of payment to the forming portal.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.