We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested qualified applicants that the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN Covid-19 Loan 2021 Portal is now open to accept new applications.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
Recently CBN waived the requirement for the provision of guarantors by Households and SMEs applying for its N50bn COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility,this means you can actually apply for the loan with no collateral or guarantor.
Objective of the COVID-19 Loan 2021
The broad objectives of the CBN’s N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility include:
- Cushion the adverse effects of COVID-19 on households and MSMEs;
- Support households and MSMEs whose economic activities have been significantly disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Stimulate credit to MSMEs to expand their productive capacity through equipment upgrade, and research and development.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE LOAN?
Those who are eleigible for CBN Covid-19 loan are:
- Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by Covid-19
- Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic
How to Apply for CBN COVID-19 Loan
- HOUSEHOLD APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
- SME APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
- MICRO ENTERPRISE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Have you Applied ?
All successful applicants under the CBN COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility whose accounts have not been credited should go to https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ and input their account details in any bank of their choice.
However not everybody gets the successful message. Newly applicants should check back on the http://nmfb.com.ng portal to see when their loan is approved
If you need us to help you with more updated information about CBN Covid-19 Loan 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.